ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're all packed!!!

Well, our bags are packed! We have filled our suitcases over the weight limit, so we're praying that the airline gods have mercy on us. Ryan and I are preparing to pay for going over the limit.

Personally, I'm feeling super nervous and anxious about our trip. This adventure is 4 years in the making. I'm preparing myself for the worst.....that Ally is going to hate us. I hope her grieving period is brief, for her sake. I want her to be happy. She deserves all the happiness in the world!

Of course, I'm worried about leaving Max and Lucky(our cats). They'll be fine. Our friend Mike will be our pet caretaker while we're gone. He'll make sure they stay fat and sassy!

Keep us in your prayers, both for a safe trip, but also a trip filled with wonderful memories.

1 comment:

  1. TRY to relax. My only regret from our trip was that I was so anxious I missed a lot. It will happen the way it happens and you have absolutely no control over it. Breath and focus on the moment and try not to think about "did I prepare enough?" and "what's going to happen?" Take in every minute as it happens because every moment up to HER is all part of your journey to HER. I want you to look back and remember the faces of the people around you on the plane, every warmed up salty airline meal, the feel of the city as you travel to the hotel....write it all down and take pictures because it will all feel like such a blur by the time you get home!

    Our prayers are with you. Safe and Happy Travels!

    ReplyDelete