ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Gotcha Day Anniversary
















One year ago today Ryan and I met our Allyson Marie. The night before had been full of jet-lag, overwhelming fear, anxiety, some tears(on my part) and some doubts. But, the moment I held Ally for the first time I had no fears. A sense of pure happiness and peace came over me. I'm serious. It sounds cliche, but that's really what happened to me. I look back at videos and I look so happy.














The past month Ally seems to have become such a toddler. My baby is growing up and it saddens me. Ally has gotten so many teeth the past few weeks. She has also weaned herself off bottles. I miss holding her and feeding her a night time bottle. She's now talking in short sentences. I love listening to her talk. Her voice is so angelic. She has also been sleeping through the night. She still stirs in her sleep and screams out, but she doesn't really wake up or need to be rocked back to sleep anymore.





















No comments:

Post a Comment