ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still waiting......somewhat patiently

Last night our wonderful China coordinator Emily emailed us to let us know that West Sands was still waiting on their package of referrals. The email explained that West Sands (which is located in St. George, Utah) doesn't have DHL in their city. So, the referrals have to come through the regular mail. Part of me is trying to remain patient and just let things happen as they happen, but there's another part of me that wants to scream that in the year 2010 we're waiting for snail mail to deliver the most precious news of our life. It's very frustrating and emotionally debilitating. I know I'm probably just being dramatic. Lo Siento.(I'm sorry).

In other news, Cynthiana got over an inch of rain in a little over an hour today. So, when I go home tonight I'm fully expecting to see Max and Lucky(our cats) doing the backstroke in our basement!


4 comments:

  1. Keep the faith, it will come. My agency was under West Sands and it took 2 days after everyone else got to see their baby just to get her name and info. and because of a Holiday weekend snafu in Montana I had to wait 3 extra days after that to finally see her for the first time. It is frustrating, but as soon as you see her face, you will forget that! Can't wait to follow you journey.
    Dana
    dd Shealin FuLing

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any consolation, we got our referral 6 days after evryone else because our referral came over the Christmas Holiday and it was not actually our turn.(according to LID) We still got our TA and traveled with everyone else who got their "on time." Hang in there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be going crazy with the waiting. It's one big long waiting game isn't it?! My fingers are crossed that you get your referral today (it's Thursday here in Australia already). Just imagine how you are going to feel when you see your first picture of your baby. Hold on to that thought...it won't be too much longer....hopefully....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to read that it's "just" a mailing issue and that you will soon see your little one's face! I've been checking your blog daily from RQ praying that you will get your good news soon.

    Blessings,
    Sarah
    DD Lily Mei Jiangxi, China

    ReplyDelete